The Ross Cooler Bag is constructed of hard wearing 18 oz canvas with a reinforced bottom and heavy weight cotton webbing handles. A half inch of insulation and a durable welded waterproof liner (normally used for life rafts) will keep your road sodas and rose ice cold regardless of where your travels take you, or for how long. The rust proof resin zipper and flip top access make bringing this on the beach a no brainer. 18 beers? 6 bottles of wine? Yea, no problem.
Betsy Ross - born in Philadelphia, PA, eighth of seventeen children, Betsy learned to sew from her great-aunt Sarah Elizabeth. It's a good thing she did, she's credited with inventing the very first American Flag utilizing a circle patter of stars and alternating red and white stripes.
- Hard wearing 18 oz canvas exterior
- 1/2 inch urethane foam insulation
- Heat sealed 18oz. tarp grade waterproof liner
- Heavy duty cotton webbing handles
- Rust proof resin zipper
- Flip open lid for easy access
- Exterior front pocket
- 15'' H x 13.75'' W x 7'' D