The Biscayne 18 Pack Cooler Bag from Hudson Sutler is constructed of hard wearing 18 oz canvas with a reinforced bottom and heavy weight cotton webbing handles. A half inch of insulation and a waterproof liner (normally used for life rafts) will keep your road sodas and rose ice cold regardless of where your travels take you, or for how long. The rust proof resin zipper and flip top access make bringing this on the beach a no brainer. 18 beers? 6 bottles of wine? Yea, no problem.
Biscayne Bay, Florida - Biscayne Bay is a lagoon on the coast of South Florida, stretching for 35 miles around Miami. The bay was designated as a state aquatic preserve in 1975, but has been well traveled for centuries including a stopover in 1513 by Juan Ponce de Leon, who called the bay Chequescha.
- Hard wearing 18 oz canvas exterior
- 1/2 inch urethane foam insulation
- Heat sealed 13oz. tarp grade waterproof liner
- Heavy duty cotton webbing handles
- Rust proof resin zipper
- Flip open lid for easy access
- Exterior front pocket
- 15'' H x 13.75'' W x 7'' D